The IPTV service, which is widely used to watch TV shows, has become the best alternative to traditional satellite or cable TV services. So there are a lot of IPTV providers online, but to watch the IPTV provider’s content, you need an IPTV player.
If you have an Android device and are looking for IPTV players for Android. Check out this article guide to learn all about the best free IPTV player sequences for Android devices.
What is an IPTV player?
The IPTV player can play any application or service of the IPTV channel from the current IPTV subscription. So you buy an IPTV subscription from the provider and use the IPTV player channel.
Most IPTV providers have their own applications or clients. You can install the app separately on supported devices.
However, if you have multiple IPTV subscriptions, it is easier to manage with an IPTV player. You don’t have to install multiple apps from different subscriptions. You can log in to all of these from a single IPTV player.
Most IPTV players require you to log in using either the M3U playlist URL or the EPG URL. Some support API login. So make sure your existing IPTV provider supports this content (e.g. OTV IPTV provider).
Why choose to use an IPTV player?
Here are some reasons you might want to use your IPTV player on your IPTV provider’s native application:
- IPTV players are more user-friendly than native apps.
- Devices that support IPTV players usually have more APK than IPTV service providers.
- You can configure and manage multiple IPTV subscriptions using a single application. No need to install multiple applications from multiple providers.
- IPTV players are officially available on most device platforms. Unlike native applications, they don’t have to be side-loaded (with the exception of Amazon Fire TV and Firestick).
2023 – Best Free IPTV players for Android
Here is a list of the best free IPTV player apps for Android:
- TiviMate Player
- IPTV Smarters
- GSE Smart IPTV
- IPTV Extreme
- Perfect Player
- OTT Navigator IPTV
- Lazy IPTV
- IPTV Pro
Note: These IPTV players do not host movies, TV shows, or other content. Users buy an IPTV subscription to stream on these players. Click here to see the best IPTV providers. After purchasing the subscription, you need to configure the subscription details for these players.
TiviMate IPTV tops our list of the best IPTV players for Android devices. Users can add as many playlists as possible to TiviMate IPTV and it supports all relevant methods such as portal login, M3U, and Xtreme Codes letting the user log in with his/her favorite IPTV service.
|TiviMate Pros||TiviMate Cons|
|1. Intuitive interface. |
2. Easily make large playlists.
3. Upgrade to the Electronic Program Guide (EPG).
4. A customizable streaming experience.
5. The catch-up tool function can keep you abreast of sports news and favorite programs.
|1. Premium accounts offer unique features. |
2. The free version does not allow multiple playlists. In addition, if you use the free version, you must manually integrate the playlist.
3. IPTV services can be tricky, so you may encounter some problems when running Tivimate.
4. It’s important to note that the service is the problem, not the application itself.
Download: TiviMate IPTV APK. Install the tutorial.
Conclusion: TiviMate IPTV comes in two versions, a free version, and a premium version. Although the free version is somewhat limited, the free version of the app is more suitable for most people.
IPTV Smarters is one of the smoothest IPTV players available for Android. This IPTV player allows you to watch both live and non-live Internet-based TV channels. You must add any M3U playlist links or your IPTV provider’s Xtream code to stream content. The IPTV Smarters app does not provide any video content.
|IPTV Smarters Pros||IPTV Smarters Cons|
|1. Support for Xtream Codes API, Stalker Portal, and M3U playlists.|
2. Easy-to-use user interface, modern design.
3. Support live TV, EPG, VOD, etc.
4. Support for embedding subtitles.Parental controls.
5. External player integration.
|1. Free users don’t have multiple playlist options.|
2. EPG is not automatically updated in the free version.
3. Not yet available on the Amazon App Store.
Download: IPTV Smarters APK. Install the tutorial
Conclusion: IPTV Smarters also comes in two versions, a free version, and a premium version. If you’re using an Android device, you can unlock the Premium version for free.
GSE Smart IPTV
One of the famous and best IPTV players for Android is the GSE Smart IPTV Player. The user interface is easy to use. The app allows you to project streaming video onto your smart TV. The GSE Smart IPTV also supports more than 45 video formats. It also supports more than five live formats.
|GSE Smart IPTV Pros||GSE Smart IPTV Cons|
|1. Xtream Codes API and M3U playlists are supported.|
2. Support for recording live TV.
Supports automatic real-time reconnection.
3. Support for EPG timeline.
4. Support for multiple topics.Support parental controls.
|1. The visual effects of the user interface could be improved.|
2. The free version of the AD can sometimes feel a little intrusive.
Download: GSE Smart IPTV APK. Install the tutorial
Conclusion: The GSE Smart IPTV offers a level of support and compatibility that few can match. But it has to be said that ads and watermarks can be distracting at times, but that’s the price you pay for using the free app.
IPTV Extreme is also one of the best IPTV players for your Android smartphone because the platform contains all the features you want. What you like about this IPTV player is that you can easily record live IPTV channels without any restrictions. In addition, you can download your favorite on-demand programs. The only thing you need is an M3U link to access IPTV content and an EPG to track the schedule of your favorite shows.
|IPTV Extreme Pros||IPTV Extreme Cons|
|1. Support Chromecast.|
2. Backup and restore Settings are available.
3. M3U playlist support.
4. Parental controls.
5. Automatic EPG update.
6. Ability to download on-demand programs.
|1. The free version of the AD can sometimes feel a little intrusive.|
Download: IPTV Extreme APK. Install the tutorial
Conclusion: IPTV Extreme is a popular name and if you like to record shows, it will be the best choice for you on your Android device.
The Perfect player is the most effective IPTV player. It is a full-featured IPTV that supports M3U and XSPF. You can access multiple playlists and EPGs, and it supports renaming and hiding channels.
|Perfect player Pros||Perfect player Cons|
|1. Manage multiple IPTV subscriptions on the same screen.|
2. Support for Xtream Codes API, Stalker Portal, and M3U playlists.
3. Designed for TV and is easier to use.
4. Easy-to-use user interface, modern design.
|1. Free users don’t have multiple playlist options.|
2. EPG does not automatically update in the free version.
Download: Perfect player APK. Install the tutorial
Conclusion: Like the GSE Smart IPTV, the Perfect Player uses an easy-to-watch theme and draws design inspiration from cable and satellite EPG.
The job list of the best IPTV players for Android would be incomplete without the XCIPTV player. It is a customizable IPTV player that supports M3U links and Xtream code. It allows you to add EPG guides in different formats. The interface of this application is attractive compared to other IPTV players.
|XCIPTV Pros||XCIPTV Cons|
|1. Simple and intuitive interface.|
2. It’s a smooth IPTV player that doesn’t buffer or freeze.
3. It is free to download and use.
4. Allows you to add M3U or Xtream code.
5. It is a VPN-friendly IPTV player.
|1. Not available on iPhone or iPad.|
2. The app is not available in the Google Play Store.
Download: XCIPTV APK. Install the tutorial
Conclusion: XCIPTV also comes with two versions, the free version, and the premium paid version. If there are no higher requirements for watching a video program, the free version meets the most basic requirements.
OTT Navigator IPTV
OTT Navigator IPTV is also a free IPTV player for viewing IPTV content. But you must add the playlist link on the OTT Navigator application. You can then access the content you like.
|OTT Navigator IPTV Pros||OTT Navigator IPTV Cons|
|1. Group your favorite channels and categories.|
2. Picture-in-picture pattern.
Bring in the archive or catch-up programs.
3. Use different filters to search for channels.
4. Retrieves data from the EPG source.
|1. Incompatible with Chromecast.|
Download: OTT Navigator IPTV APK. Install the tutorial
Conclusion: OTT Navigator IPTV is an IPTV app that works well on Android devices and stands out for its intuitive filtering. The platform automatically categorizes content by season, genre, year of release, and more, making it easier for users to find what they’re looking for.
Lazy IPTV Player allows you to watch TV delivered over the Internet. Also, like the main IPTV players, Lazy IPTV does not contain any playlists. It works on all major platforms, including Android.
|Lazy IPTV Pros||Lazy IPTV Cons|
|1. Provides Internet radio playback options.|
2. Parental controls.EPG can be downloaded.
3. Export the playlist.
4. Customizable home screen.
|1. Doesn’t really fit the Android TV’s big screen.|
Download: Lazy IPTV APK. Install the tutorial
Conclusion: The Lazy IPTV interface is very simple to use. The app has many features not available to other IPTV players. It’s one of the best IPTV players on Android.
IPTV Pro allows you to watch IPTV from your Internet provider and also allows you to watch free IPTV online from other sources. The app’s simple interface and ease of use make it one of the best IPTV players for Android phones.
|IPTV Pro Pros||IPTV Pro Cons|
|1. Contains the playlist history.|
Multicast streams are played using UDP proxies.
2. You can view TV channels in a grid, list, or tiled view.Supports M3U and XSPF.
3. Using the UDP proxy, it plays the multicast stream.
|1. The free version of the AD can sometimes feel a little intrusive.|
Download: IPTV Pro APK. Install the tutorial
Conclusion: The IPTV Pro app is a fast and reliable IPTV player for Android. You can use it with confidence.
iMPlayer is another of the best IPTV players available for Android, both free and premium. iM Player accepts M3U links from all IPTV providers.
|iMPlayer Pros||iMPlayer Cons|
|1. You can record content and watch it later.|
2. It supports multi-screen views.
3. You can lock channels, and it includes several parental control Settings.
4. You can easily add an M3U link to this IPTV player.
|1. Recording and advanced Settings are not included in the free version.|
Download: iMPlayer APK. Install the tutorial
Conclusion: iMplayer is free to download and use with your IPTV subscription, but you can also purchase a Premium edition to unlock additional features such as VOD, recording, catch-up, advanced Settings, and more.
How to watch live sports on Android?
To watch live sports on your Android device, you need to have an M3U playlist URL or an EPG URL login. Here is a simple guide to the steps:
- First, get a link to an IPTV channel provided by an IPTV provider, such as OTV IPTV provider, and you can get a free trial of IPTV through Whatsapp.
- Second, install the IPTV player on your Android device. OTV IPTV offers free installation tutorials for Android devices.
- Finally, log in to activate the device by entering the M3U playlist URL or EPG URL. You can search for your favorite sports channel or live events.
Choose a reliable IPTV service for Android
There are many IPTV providers that offer a variety of different streaming content, but there are ways you can easily narrow down your own list of viable options. For example price, quality of the server, video content provided, and IPTV application compatibility. These are the most important factors in choosing a reliable IPTV service.
The OTV IPTV service meets all of these factors by providing you with the most consistent and premium IPTV subscription service available, including 9,000 IPTV channels and 50,000 VOD movies and series. Support M3U URL and Xtream code. Compatible with all Android devices and all apps. It is one of the best IPTV providers in 2022.
Can I watch live TV channels on Android TV with an IPTV subscription?
Yes, you can subscribe to watch live TV channels through IPTV.
Can I install the IPTV app for free on Android TV?
Yes, the IPTV app can be installed for free on your Android TV.
Can I stream live sports on my Android device?
One of the many benefits of having an Android device is the ability to stream live sporting events. With the latest mobile technology, sports fans now have unparalleled access to games taking place around the world.
Above is our list of the top 10 free IPTV players for Android devices. If you’re an avid TV watcher and happen to own an Android device, this article will be helpful. It gives you some freedom of choice.