Frequently Asked Questions
We answer your IPTV Questions
Every day help for our customers
We value each of our customers and we strive to provide a warm and comfortable experience for all. If you are looking for technical support or if you simply wish to know more about how you can get started, check out our FAQ section. Can’t find an answer there, feel free to contact us any time.
If you need more help
You can also contact us through a few other options. We can help you online 24/7, let us know what is your needs.
OTV IPTV is an online streaming service that provides Live TV Channels, Movies, Series, and PPV events throughout the world. It has more than 10,000+ Live Global Channels and more than 50,000+ VODs that can be streamed with any device.
We have integrated the list of the available channels from various countries which you can see by clicking on this link: OTV IPTV Channels. With our service, you also have the option to select specific countries which will be visible while placing the order.
Absolutely. We offer a 24-hour free trial service. This will give you access to everything. Once you have reviewed the services we offer and are satisfied, please contact us to get started.
In addition, we offer short term IPTV testing for customers for only $10 to get a 7 day test. Click here to Request an IPTV Trial.
OTV IPTV subscription supports all devices and all IPTV applications, easy to install and use, check our tutorials to enjoy your IPTV subscription quickly.
OTV IPTV is compatible with hundreds of apps out there that work with Xtream Codes or M3U URLs. Our best pick is IPTV Smarters and TiviMate which works flawlessly. We also have launched our own application recently that can be downloaded from here: OTV IPTV App
- For SD channels, you need to have at least 5 mbps.
- For HD channels, you need to have at least 10 Mbps.
- For FHD channels, you need to have at least 15 Mbps.
Our servers are located in Europe, so it should be tested with European servers.
If you have subscription with 1 connection, you can use it for only one device at the same time.
Free Trial Questions
- Click IPTV Trial in our website navigation.
- Select Trial for Manual (WhatsApp) or Automated code.
- Wait for the system to automatically send an Activation code or an agent to send you login credentials (Server URL, Username, Password).
- Manual Trial version will be sent to you via Whatsapp. Manual processing time will be 10 minutes to 12 hours.
- The Automatic Code version will be sent automatically through the system without waiting.
- The Manual trial version will work on any device and any player.
- The Automatic Code must use the Premium Pro App and only work on Firestick and Android devices.
- If you choose the automatic code version, your trial will last for 24hours from when your trial code was activated through the app and not from the time it was issued. Only when you’ve activated a code in the app does it start recording the time of use.
- If you choose the manual version, it takes effect from the moment you get your login credentials.
- We usually process orders manually (for security purposes), so please be patient after payment.
- Your subscription details will be sent to the email address you mentioned in the payment form.
- Delivery of your subscription usually takes up to 5 minutes but 12 hours. If you have not received your order after 12 hours, please contact us and check your inbox/spam first.
- You can also contact us via Whatsapp immediately after placing your order to speed up the processing of your order.
No, we don’t renew any subscription automatically. If you wish to continue to use our service, simply order a package from our website and after the payment, we will renew your subscription and you won’t need to do any setup again.
Subscriptions begin the moment you receive your activation credentials in your email. You will typically receive your subscription details within 24 hours of placing your order, for example, if you place your order on October 1 and receive your subscription at 3:00 PM on October 2, your subscription will begin at 3:00 PM on October 2.
You can also contact us via WhatsApp to expedite the processing of your order.
Please note that a subscription can be used on multiple devices, but you can only view it on one device at a time.