This article provides basic information about Rayo IPTV and how to install and use it on the devices it supports. First let’s understand what is Rayo IPTV?
Rayo IPTV is a free IPTV media player. The Lightning Iptv app for Android supports M3U, M3U8, XSPF and Chromecasts files and allows you to watch IP TV in HD, 4K quality. A TV player compatible with IPTV boxes. The video quality will be top notch and IPTV Pro will fit any size screen.
Rayo IPTV Features
- Watch IPTV in high quality.
- Add content to the TV player using M3U, M3U8 and XSPF files or Web URLs.
- Download TV shows on demand.
- Record TV broadcasts, live streams, and set recording timers.
- Quickly search for content in your Lightning IPTV playlist.
- Add TV channels to favorites.
- Animated commands to guide users in adding links.
- Share and rename playlists.
- IPTV channel list
- Picture-in-picture mode.
Rayo IPTV user reviews
- The app is good, I recommend it, some improvements I would suggest are that in all of these when watching movies or series are put in weight (MB) clarity, and can download and can transfer to TV, the rest is good.
- It was good, the app helped me watch movies but at first it didn’t work, it kept me on the home screen but it was normalizing, I think it was just a bug but it has been fixed, recommend the app. I hope you use it you won’t regret having it.
- Free, it seems to be a good app, it has flaws, it will stop for 20 seconds or even less, they removed the 9th and 10th season of Dr. House, it’s free, they have everything, sometimes it crashes sometimes if you can watch the series and/or movies very well.
What are the devices that support Rayo IPTV?
The devcies that are compatible with Rayo IPTV are
- Smart TV
How to download and install Rayo IPTV
Rayo IPTV on Android:
To install and access RayoIPTV on your Android device, follow the simple instructions provided,
- On your Android device, access the Google Play Store
- rayo iptv google play store
- Search for the Rayo IPTV app
- Click Install to get the app on your device from the search results.
- Press Open to launch the app after installation.
- Now enter your user credentials to Login into your account.
- Select USE YOUR PLAYLIST URL and enter M3U if you have it.
- To add the playlist to your app, type your URL and click Add Playlist.
- You can browse and watch free channels by selecting Browse Channels and clicking on the channel you want to access.
- You can now access the app on your Android device.
Rayo IPTV on PC:
You can get Rayo IPTV on a PC by using an Android emulator. Follow the instructions to get an android emulator on your PC and use this emulator to get the IPTV app.
- Open the browser on your PC.
- Search for Bluestacks official website.
- Select the type of device and download the software on your PC.
- After the download is complete, install it on your device.
- Open the software and sign in with your Google account.
- Go to the Google Play store and search for the Rayo IPTV app.
- Download and install the app
Rayo IPTV on Smart TV
1) Switch on your Smart TV and go to the home screen.
2) Navigate to Settings by pressing the settings button on the remote.
3) Scroll down and select Device Preferences.
4) Look for the option Security and Restrictions and select it.
5) Tap the option Unknown Sources and enable it.
6) Now, open any web browser on your computer and download the Rayo IPTV apk file.
7) Connect the USB drive to your computer and transfer the apk file to the USB drive.
8) After completing the transfer, unplug the USB drive and plug it into your Smart TV.
9) Open the USB drive on your Smart TV and tap the apk file to start the installation process.
10) Launch the Rayo player app on your Smart TV and enjoy watching movies and TV shows.
Get Rayo IPTV subscription
Rayo IPTV does not cooperate with other third-party IPTV providers to provide any video content, so to watch your favorite IPTV content with complete peace of mind, you need to subscribe to an IPTV service, and the video content provided by a stable and excellent IPTV provider will be more enjoyable for you to play in the future. If you haven’t chosen yet you may want to try OTV IPTV.
Alternatives to Competitors
Rayo IPTV is a free IPTV player that usually has more or less problems after a long time of use. The next few recommendations for you are also free IPTV players: GSE Smart IPTV player, IPTV Blink Player, and Perfect Player IPTV.
Android alternatives: IPTV Smarters Pro, TiviMate, GSE Smart IPTV, XCIPTV
IOS alternative: IPTV Smarters Pro and iMplayer.
Smart TV alternatives: Smart IPTV, Flix IPTV, Net IPTV, SET IPTV, and IPTV Smarters pro.
Firestick alternatives: IPTV Smarters, GSE Smart IPTV, IPTV Extreme, XC IPTV, OTT Navigator IPTV.
Windows alternatives: VLC player, IPTV Smarters Pro.
Rayo IPTV it does not include any kind of content within the application. It also does not require any registration or sign-up process, which is more convenient for users to use. For more detailed download and installation steps click here to view.