Getting an IPTV for your Samsung smart TV is much easier than you might think. Almost everyone who owns a Samsung smart TV has some sort of IPTV installed. You can watch video content from IPTV on a Samsung smart TV; You need the IPTV player application on your smart TV. The IPTV Player application is nothing more than a platform where you can access a variety of IPTV channels.
Samsung smart TVS have all the technical tools for IPTV functionality built in; You don’t have to spend any extra money to set up hardware supplements for streaming. Read this guide to find out what the best IPTV players are for Samsung smart TVS.
What is IPTV?
IPTV is an acronym for Internet Protocol Television. It’s an Internet service that gives you live shows, video on demand (VOD), sports, and much more that you can watch on traditional television.
Multiple TV channels on regular cable networks can be accessed through IPTV. In contrast, you can find IPTV at a more affordable price than cable or satellite TV. What else? With IPTV, you can watch video at the time you like and at the highest quality video resolution.
To watch IPTV, just install the IPTV Player App on your Samsung smart TV. Your Samsung TV has more of the best IPTV. Here is the list.
The best IPTV for Samsung TV
Now that we know a little bit about IPTV, let’s take a look at the detailed guide for installing and accessing IPTV on a Samsung smart TV. We’ll see the best IPTV apps for Samsung Smart TVS in the following list:
- Smart IPTV (SIPTV)
- SS IPTV
- Flix IPTV
- SET IPTV
- NET IPTV
- IPTV Smarters Pro
- SmartOne IPTV
- Room IPTV
- VLC Media Player
- GSE Smart IPTV
- Perfect Player
1. Smart IPTV (SIPTV)
Smart IPTV is the first application that immediately comes to mind when people think of IPTV Player. You can use this player to watch all IPTV content smoothly on a Samsung smart TV. Since the player does not contain any channels, you must manually add them to your m3u list.
SIPTV supports all Samsung TVS of F-H-J-K-M-Q series. The player is very fast when it works.
Features of Smar IPTV
- Easy to download from the app store
- It works like lightning
- Multiple Samsung smart TV support
2. SS IPTV
SS IPTV comes closest to the first application when user preferences are considered. It’s safe to say it’s the best IPTV app on a Samsung smart TV. It’s free. SS IPTV is also used as a multifunctional application to play video over the Internet or local area network (LAN). Click here to read more details about SS IPTV.
Features of SS IPTV
- Easy access
- The widely used formats for playlists are xspf, asx, pls, and m3u
- It has a parental control option
- Appearance can be customized
Also Read: How to install SS IPTV on Samsung Smart TV
3. Flix IPTV
Flix IPTV is an exciting app that you can install and use on Samsung Smart TVS. The app is an IPTV player similar to Smart IPTV, but more stable, allowing you to stream content, very stable even with large playlists. The application does not provide its own content, so you must have a playlist or m3u link, an IPTV subscription.
Features of Flix IPTV
- Multiple language support.
- Several themes.
- Support for external drives.
- Subtitle customization.
4. SET IPTV
SET IPTV is a newly developed IPTV application without any content and can be installed directly on Samsung Smart TV(Tizen OS).
Features of SET IPTV
- Easy setup.
- Powerful video encoder.
- Support Xtream-codes login method in addition to m3u link.
5. NET IPTV
The Net IPTV application is an alternative to SMART IPTV, which is developed with good performance and stable player codecs.
NET IPTV is available for all SAMSUNG Smart TVs (Tizen OS) and LG (WebOS) since 2016. It is also available for all Android, iOS and Fire Stick devices, either in the Play Store or via direct download.
Features of NET IPTV
- It supports m3u links.
- You can access multiple lists (m3u links).
- It provides better search options.
- You can add channels to the favorites list.
- It supports subtitles and available streaming languages.
OTT Player is an online service that lets you collect all IPTV channels, such as custom playlists. This playlist is available for a variety of devices such as Samsung TV, Android, iOS, LG Smart TV and Windows Mobile devices.
Features of Ottplayer
- You will be able to access the amount of content provided by your service provider.
- You can use playlists in pls, m3u, asx, xspf, and other formats
- Parental Control options
7. IPTV Smarters Pro
IPTV Smarters Pro App is the best free IPTV player for all platforms. You can easily install and use it on a Samsung smart TV.
Features of IPTV Smarters Pro
- Support Xtream API
- Support for loading of M3u Files or URL
- Live, Movies, Shows, and TV Catchup streaming IPTV HD Streamed via our IPTV application.
- Support: EPG
- Parental Control
- In-built powerful IPTV player
- External Players Integration
- Attractive & Impressive Layout and More User-Friendly
- Support: Dynamic Language switching
- Support Subtitles embedded
8. SmartOne IPTV
SmartOne IPTV is a media player for smart TVS that can play content from IPTV service providers. It includes live TV, series, video on demand and so on. Like most IPTV players, the SmartOne IPTV does not carry any content. Compatible with almost all smart TVS, including Samsung, LG, etc. IPTV player includes multi-language, multi-account, multi-device support. In addition, it comes with a premium video player with all the basic playback options.
Features for SmartOne IPTV
- Compatible Smart TV: Samsung (Tizen, Orsay), Lg (Netcast, Webos), Android TV, Fire TV, Vewd, VIDAA OS, and more …!
- Multi Languages: English, French, Spanish, Arabic, German, Portuguese, Russian, Bosnian and more…!
- Multi Account: Multi Accounts support, Multi Devices, Add/Delete as you want.
- Fast Zapping: Fast zapping channels, friendly usage.
- Advanced Video Player: Play, pause, resume, forward, backward.
- Favorite List: Save your favorite channel, movie, series for fast access.
- TV Archive: Catch up system (timeshift) for your channels.
- Parental Lock: Protect your children with parental control.
- Advanced Settings: Setup and customize the application as you want.
9. Room IPTV
Room IPTV is a live TV player for streaming live channels. It requires the M3U URL of your current IPTV provider to create the playlist. You can easily install Room IPTV on Android smart TVS, Samsung smart TVS, and LG smart TVS.
Once you learn how to use the Room IPTV user interface, you’ll notice that it can navigate faster than other programs.
Features of Room IPTV
- Multiplaylist feature.
- Subtitle and audio selection for medias.
- You can search absolutely anything : channels, movies or TV shows !
- Smart video player with convivial design.
- Add and manage favourites in channels, movies or TV shows.
- Parental control features.
- Timeshift interface
- Very performant codecs and fast player
- Saves the Recently watched movies or episodes so you can watch them later and resume playback from last saved position.
10. VLC Media Player
VLC has been the best use of multimedia players for many years. It is multi-platform, has multiple uses for its users, and is open source at its best. The best part is that the app also supports IPTV on Samsung smart TVS.
Features of VLC Media Player
- You can create audio and video effects for videos
- It can support almost any format of video files
- It supports online and offline video viewing on your screen
- VLC can record your desktop at any time
- Any video downloaded from the Internet or other media can be managed through VLC.
TiviMate is the best Android IPTV player, offering powerful features and a user-friendly interface. TiviMate apk is not suitable for smart TVS. As a result, you will not be able to use this application in the traditional way on a Samsung or LG TV. However, there is a solution to everything, and you can use it through the Firestick or Android TV Box + Samsung Smart TV.
Features of TiviMate
- Scheduled recordings
- Custom recurring recordings
- Support for multiple playlists
- Favorites management
- Customizable TV Guide update intervals
- Customizable Panels transparency and timeout
- Customize groups and channels
- Manual Channels sorting
- Turning on the last channel on the app start
- Auto frame rate (AFR)
- Reminder to automatically play channel
- Many More
12. GSE Smart IPTV
GSE Smart IPTV is one of the outstanding IPTV services for smart TV watching online TV. To date, it has a whopping 5 million installs and counting. The interface is simple and clear, which is good for first-time users. The GSE Smart IPTV and Live format can support over 45 video formats. It’s also compatible with Google Chromecast. So you can use it on a Samsung smart TV via Chromecast or another IPTV Box.
Features of GSE Smart IPTV
- When there is any live steaming, it connects automatically
- It supports subtitles for many languages that you can find from the given options
- By using dynamic language switching, you can change the language of the channel
- You can custom various skins as per your liking
13. Perfect Player
The Perfect player IPTV is another extraordinary player that cannot be ignored due to its large number of features. In addition to allowing you to watch IPTV content, you can also stream local video from internal files. The supported file formats are jpg, xmltv, and jtv, which can also read m3u and xspf lists. Similarly, you can install it on an IPTV Box and use it on a Samsung smart TV.
Features of Perfect Player
- It is available for free and easy to download
- The initial setup is pretty easy
- It also supports up to HTTP proxy server for a better experience
The different types of IPTV players for Samsung Smart TVS have been explained in detail. Read and choose the most useful one to your advantage. Use any of the above IPTV services to watch movies, TV shows and sports on a Samsung smart TV.