OTV IPTV is the best IPTV subscription for LG Smart TV, in this tutorial, I will show you how to set up IPTV on LG smart TV.
- 7 x 24 Hours
- M3U URL & Xtream Codes
- 9,000+ Live TV & 50,000+ VOD
- Support for All Devices & All Apps
- This 7Days Trial Package does not support refunds.
- USD10 Coupon was available for 6 months & 12 months when the 7Days package ended.
- USD10 for 7 days Trial
How to Install and Setup IPTV on LG Smart TV
Follow the steps below to install IPTV for LG Smart TV
- Turn On your LG Smart TV.
- Press the Home button on the remote to launch LG Content Store.
- Tap the Search icon and enter SSIPTV.
- You’ll see a list of IPTV players’ on the screen.
- Select the SSIPTV app from the list and click Install.
- Open the app after installation and follow the on-screen prompts to get into the app.
- Go to Settings and Click on the Content option in the left menu.
- Select the “External Playlist” subscription.
- Then select the “Add button” and enter your playlist title and link in the required fields. (M3U playlists will be found in your subscription email.)
- Finally, click on the “Save” option. Now, your playlist will be displayed in the folder on the main screen of the application.
If you do not have a valid subscription with us, you can check out our special rates on our iptv subscription plan page.
Check out other IPTV player tutorials