OTV IPTV is the best IPTV subscription for Samsung Smart TV, in this tutorial, I will show you how to set up IPTV on Samsung.
- 7 x 24 Hours
- M3U URL & Xtream Codes
- 9,000+ Live TV & 50,000+ VOD
- Support for All Devices & All Apps
- This 7Days Trial Package does not support refunds.
- USD5 Coupon was available for 6 months & 12 months when the 7Days package ended.
How to Install and Setup IPTV on Samsung Smart TV
Follow the steps below to install Iptv on Samsung Smart TV’s.
- Turn on your Samsung Tv and go to apps/Samsung App Store.
- Now click on App Search.
- Type Flix IPTV in the search bar.
- Download the first app highlighted above.
- After installing the app, please open and you will see something like this on your screen.
(If you didn’t write down their mac address, you can retrieve it by going to the left menu, navigating to Settings, and in the next menu, scrolling down to User Account).
- Go to the Flix IPTV activation link: https://flixiptv.eu/mylist
- Fill in the requested information, your mac address, and your m3u link (Flix IPTV APK), then click Send to send the channel containing the content.
- The last step is to restart the application or refresh the list on Settings > Change Playlist. A window will appear asking you to reload the list, click OK.
If you don’t already have our subscription please visit here to get your subscription.
Check out other IPTV player tutorials