OTV IPTV is one of the best IPTV service providers in the world, with more than 10,000 live TV channels and approximately 50,000 + VOD, including the latest movies, TV shows, and series.
If you are one of our subscribers and want to know how to get started with your service on Firestick or any Android device. Then there are the full instructions you need to follow and download the OTV IPTV application.
How to install and set up the OTV IPTV App on Firestick and Android devices
If you have Firestick, the first thing you need to do is enable unknown sources, because by default Amazon has restricted its users from downloading third-party applications.
Fire Stick has limited memory, downloading too many apps will cause Fire Stick to lag, you can clean Fire Stick cache appropriately, so as to keep your Fire Stick smooth.
Enable Apps from Unknown Sources on Firestick
Check the following steps to enable applications from unknown sources on Firestick
- On your Fire TV, open Settings, Select My Fire TV then open Developer Options.
- highlight Apps From Unknown Sources and then just press the Remote center button.
- Just open that menu and then Turn it on.
Install Downloader App on Amazon Firestick
Now, after completing these steps, you must get the downloader application, which is the most important application to get the third-party application to get the downloader, here is the tutorial you need to follow:
- From the home screen go to the menu above and select Search.
- Type Downloader in the search box and click the first suggestion there.
- Now click the application with the orange background (see the attached screenshot below).
- Click Download.
- After installing the application, you will see the Open button.
After installing the Downloader application, we can now install OTV IPTV on our device. But first, make sure you have login details, if not, check your inbox/spam folder for them, or order an OTV IPTV plan here.
Setup and activate OTV IPTV App on Firestick & Android
Ok, after getting your credentials, follow these step-by-step guides for setting up OTV IPTV App on a Firestick or Android device:
- Launch the Downloader on your device and then you will be asked for access to media, files, and photos by simply clicking the Allow button.
- And then click “Enter a URL or Search Term“, then type the code in order to get our application: 192529 or the URL: otviptv.shop/premiumtv.apk and then click on the “Go” button.
If you subscribe to OTV IPTV Automatic Code, please enter 534681 or otviptv.shop/pemiumpro.apk
- Now within a few seconds Downloader will start downloading OTV IPTV and you can see the progress on your screen.
- Once the app is downloaded, you will see the Installation Screen, from here hit the Install button.
- Within a few seconds the app will be installed, and then hit Open.
- On the next screen, you will be asked to put the Username and the Password just use the details that you get in the email that you provided.
- When the user is added you have to hover over the Live TV, Movies, and Series, and after that Hit the Select button to Download its content.
- Once the content, is Downloaded go to Live TV, Movies, or Series, and there you will see various categories. Just click Ok while hovering over your favorite channel to start streaming.
That’s it, now you are good to go, you can now stream your favorite Live TV Channels, Movies, and the latest web series that we update once a month to provide our customers with fresh content.
To download more third-party apps on Fire Stick, you can check out the jailbreak Fire Stick tutorial we prepared.
These are the simple steps you can follow to install applications and set up your services without running into any problems. However, if you have Windows, Macbook, or any other application, download the application here: IPTV Smarters
After that, you simply follow the same instructions provided above. However, if you are still experiencing problems logging in, please feel free to contact our customer support by email or by billing.
We are available 24/7 to help our customers solve all their problems and help them solve these problems.