IPTV services are becoming one of the most popular ways for many people around the world to watch movies and TV shows. IPTV subscriptions are much cheaper than traditional TV viewing, which is one reason for their popularity. It is driving the popularity of IPTV players, including SmartOne IPTV.
This tutorial article will provide a detailed introduction to SmartOne IPTV. And its installation guide on popular devices, including Android, PC, Firestick, Smart TV, and more. If you are not familiar with it, please read on and you will have a new understanding.
What is SmartOne IPTV?
SmartOne IPTV is a high-quality IPTV player that can play content from IPTV service providers. It includes live TV, series, video on demand, and so on. Like most IPTV players, SmartOne IPTV does not carry any content. Compatible with almost all smart TVS, including Samsung, LG, etc.
SmartOne IPTV features
- Multiple Accounts – Multiple accounts support, various devices, add/remove as needed.
- Fast switching – fast channel switching, user-friendly.
- Advanced Video player – Play, Pause, Continue, forward, backward.
- Favorites List – Save your favorite channels, movies, and series for quick access.
- Television Archive – A catch-up system for channels (time shifting).
- Parent Lock – Protects your child through parental controls.
- Advanced Settings – Set and customize the application as needed.
SmartOne IPTV compatible devices
SmartOne IPTV is compatible with most devices, allowing you to watch your favorite movies and series on the big screen. Here is a more intuitive presentation in the form of a table:
|All Android||Android phones and tablets||Amazon Fire Stick|
|PC||Smart TVS||Samsung (Tizen, Orsay)|
|LG (Netcast, Webos)||Android TV||VIDAA OS|
How to install and use SmartOne IPTV?
The following is a tutorial guide for installing SmartOne IPTV on different devices.
How to install SmartOne APK on Android?
Follow these steps to install the application on an Android device.
- Step 1: On your Smartphone, navigate to the Settings app.
- Step 2: Locate and tap the option Security.
- Step 3: Look for the option Unknown Sources and enable it.
- Step 4: Turn on the Mobile data and open a browser.
- Step 5: Tap the search bar and type as SmartOne IPTV apk.
- Step 6: Download the apk file from any trusted website and install the app on your Android phone.
- Step 7: Launch the SmartOne app on your Android phone after installing the app.
- Step 8: Tap the Log In option and enter your login credentials. If you’re a new user, click Create Account.
- Step 9: Once you’re in, paste the M3U link provided by your service provider.
- Step 10: That’s it. You can watch all content of your service provider on the SmartOne IPTV player.
How to install SmartOne APK on Firestick?
Step 1: Turn on the Firestick device, connect to a stable Internet connection, and go to the search bar.
Step 2: Look for the Downloader app and select it.
Step 3: Hit the download icon to install the Downloader app on your Firestick.
Step 4: Launch the Downloader app and follow the on-screen instructions to enter the app.
Step 5: Go to the Firestick Settings page and click My Fire TV exhibited at the bottom of the page.
Step 6: Tap the Developer Option and select Install Unknown Apps.
Step 7: Click the toggle button placed right to the Downloader app to enable it.
Step 8: Open the Downloader app.
Step 9: Paste the SmartOne IPTV apk link on the URL box and tap the button Go.
Step 10: Hit the Install button exhibited on the installation page.
Step 11: Open the app after installation and sign in using your login credentials.
Step 12: Enter the M3U playlists link on the respective box and enjoy watching the content of your service provider on the SmartOne player.
How to download SmartOne IPTV for SAMSUNG Smart TV (Tizen)?
– Power on your Samsung Smart TV and connect the TV to a proper internet connection.
– On the home screen, look for the Samsung App Store and click it.
– Tap the Search icon and use the virtual keyboard to type SmartOne IPTV on the search panel.
– Locate the app from the suggestion list and click it.
– Tap the Install button to download the SmartOne IPTV on Samsung Smart TV.
– Press the home button on your Samsung TV remote and navigate to the Home screen.
– Launch the SmartOne IPTV app and enter the necessary credentials to get in.
– Fill the M3U link given by your service provider on the respective box and stream sports, live TV channels, news, etc., on the SmartOne player app.
How to get SmartOne IPTV on LG Smart TV (Webos TVs)?
– Press the Home button on your LG TV remote.
– Doing this will launch the LG content store.
– Navigate to Apps Category and search for the SmartOne IPTV app on the apps list. You can also search for the app by tapping the search icon exhibited at the top.
– Select the SmartOne app and hit the Install button to download the app on LG Smart TV.
– Open the app and input the required credentials to access the app.
– Paste the M3U link of your desired service provider and watch unlimited movies and TV shows on the SmartOne Player app.
How to install SmartOne IPTV on a PC?
1) On your PC, open a browser and search for SmartOne apk.
2) Download the SmartOne IPTV apk file from any trustworthy source and store it in your desired folder.
3) Visit the BlueStack Website and download the BlueStack software based on your system requirements.
4) After downloading the software, install it on your PC.
5) Open the BlueStack emulator and sign in using your Google credentials.
6) Locate and select the apk icon displayed on the sidebar.
7) Select the SmartOne IPTV apk file and tap Open.
8) Now, the SmartOne IPTV apk will automatically install on the Bluestack interface.
9) Open the app and use your login credentials to access the SmartOne player app.
10) Enter your M3U link and start streaming your favorite movies and shows on the SmartOne IPTV player app.
Alternative to SmartOne IPTV
SmartOne IPTV is one of the best IPTV players available on Android devices, Samsung Smart TVS and LG Smart TVS. You can also find plenty of alternatives to the Flix IPTV on Google Play or the Apple App Store. Here are the best alternatives to the Flix IPTV.
Android Alternative: IPTV Smarters Pro, TiviMate, GSE Smart IPTV, XC IPTV, IPTV Extreme
iOS Alternative: IPTV Smarters Pro and iMplayer
Smart TV Alternative: Smart IPTV, SS IPTV, Flix IPTV, NET IPTV, SET IPTV, and IPTV Smarters Pro
Firestick Alternative: IPTV Smarters, GSE Smart IPTV, IPTV Extreme, XC IPTV
Windows Alternative: VLC Player, IPTV Smarters Pro
Is Smartone IPTV APK free?
Smartone IPTV APK is free software with unlimited options. Switching to professional modules for free is a bit expensive. But you can get APK here for free.
Is Smartone IPTV Safe?
Yes, this app is safe to install and use on any Fire TV or Android device.
Which IPTV services are used with Smartone IPTV?
Smartone IPTV works with most IPTV services. Just make sure that the IPTV service you subscribe to has a valid M3U link, Xtream code, or Stalker Portal. For example OTV IPTV
Can I use it for live streaming?
Although the application itself does not provide any content, you can find live channels after implementing the service provider. For example, OTV IPTV is most suitable for SmartOne IPTV
SmartOne IPTV is one of the most stable IPTV applications, the app is free and easy to activate and use. The above is a guide to installing SmartOne on various devices. You can choose the best IPTV subscription to offer you an M3U link that streams more IPTV channels to your device.