Viki app contains a lot of Korean TV shows, movies, variety shows, and kpop award shows, so you can enjoy yourself! In addition to this, there are also great hit series from China, Japan, Thailand, and more.
Viki users can use Chromecast to stream their favorite shows through a web browser, iOS or Android device. This is usually done through a smart app or on a computer. It can also be done through a smart TV.
If you haven’t used Viki Chromecast before, read on for this article. And how to install and download Viki on Firestick, and create an account.
What is Viki Chromecast?
Viki Chromecast is an application that is the best on-demand video streaming service. It has the best Asian movies, reality shows, and TV series. You can also add a list of your favorite channels. accessible on many devices. Of course, you can also download videos and choose to watch them offline.
Viki com/Firetv features
- 1. Viki Com is an interactive platform where you can access a large number of entertainment movies, TV, reality shows, and other programs
- 2. Provide 150+ subtitle translations
- 3. Support all devices for easy access.
- 4. Provide exclusive content for HD viewing.
- 5. No ads, HD high quality.
- 6. Viki Pass subscriptions do not include access to geo-blocked or restricted content.
- 7. Unlock PLUS shows and movies.
- 8. You can download videos and watch them offline.
Viki.com/Firetv subscription plan
Viki com/Firetv is a paid subscription service that can be tested for free for 7 days. With two different subscription plans available. you get the same amount of content no matter which subscription plan you choose. Please check the table below:
|Time of subscription||Price of subscription|
|7 days||Free trial|
Viki com compatible devices
viki.com is compatible with all devices and you can easily access it on any device.
- FireTV Cube
- Android TV
- Android Box
- Apple iOS Devices
- Windows PC (Using Bluestacks)
- Google Chromecast
- And many more devices
Is Rakuten Viki available on Viki?
You can download and install Viki from the Amazon App Store. So, you don’t have to install it on Viki com/Firetv, and you don’t have to side-load the Rakuten Viki.
Check out the video: Rakuten Viki: How to Download & Create a new Account.
How do I install Viki.Com on Firestick?
Viki can be downloaded from the official Firestick app. See the detailed Viki com/Firetv installation steps below.
- 1. Connect Firestick to the network, and click Find on the Firestick home screen.
- 2. Then click “Search” on the upper left foot.
- 3. Enter the Viki.com app in the search box.
- 4. Locate the Viki.com app icon and select it.
- 5. Then select “Get” or “Download” to install the program on your Firestick.
- 6. Then select Open.
- 7. Now you can log in to your Viki account on your Firestick and view the content program you want.
Related: How do I install the Dofu sports app Live Stream on Firestick?
One of the above methods is to search the Firestick app Store to complete the download steps. Now I’ll show you another method of side-loading. You load the Viki application next to the Downloader and complete the following steps.
- 1. Open the Firestick home screen and click Settings.
- 2. Scroll down and click My Fire TV.
- 3. Select Developer options.
- 4. Open Apps from Unknown Sources.
- 5. Click “Turn On“.
- 6. Now go back to your home screen and click “Find“.
- 7. Select Search in the upper left corner.
- 8. Enter the Downloader app.
- 9. Select Downloader to complete the download and installation.
- 10. After downloading, launch the app.
- 11. Then click “Allow“.
- 12. Enter the Viki APP download link “https://bit.ly/370Q2uk” in the download box and click “Go”.
- 13. Wait for the application to download and install.
- 14. After downloading, click “INSTALL“.
- 15. After the installation, click Open to start the application.
- 16. You can now watch content from viki.com/firetv on your Firestick device.
Three ways to create a Viki. Com account on Firestick
After installing viki.com/firetv, you’ll need to create an account on viki.com and select a subscription package.
Scan the QR code of Viki. Com on Firestick
After entering the Viki app on the Firestick device, you need to scan the QR code displayed on the TV screen. You can do this by following the steps below:
1. Log in to the Viki app on the Firestick device.
2. Use the scanner of the mobile phone to scan the QR code for identification.
3. The QR code will launch the Viki app or “Viki.com/firetv” on your mobile network.
4. If you have logged in to “Viki.com/firetv“, the scanned QR code will be connected to your Firestick with your account.
Use the activation code on Viki com/firetv
1. Launch your Viki com/Firetv application in your Firestick Amazon store.
2. Select Login and click Facebook to log in
3. Now you will see an activation code, remember it.
4. Open the browser of your mobile phone and enter https://viki.com/firetv.
5. Now you can log in to your Viki account.
6. Enter the activation code you wrote down before to complete the activation.
7. Click Submit and the Viki com/Firetv application will restart and you can now log in to your account.
Use the email password on Viki com/Firetv to log in
1. Launch the Viki com/Firetv application on your Firestick.
2. Enter your official Viki com username and password.
3. Click Login and you will be logged into your Viki account.
All the above methods can be used. In short, once you are logged in, you can enjoy all the Asian content of Viki com on Viki com/Firetv.
How do I project Viki Chromecast?
You can use Viki’s instructions on Chromecast via the Web, iOS, and Android devices. To set up your Chromecast, first, you need to ask for the following things to finish the following.
- 1. Google Chrome
- 2. TV with HDMI port
- 3. Smartphones and personal computers
- 4. WIFI connection
- Connect your Google Chromecast to your TV’s HDMI port.
- Make sure your pivot device and Chromecast are connected to the same network.
Related: How to project content on Xbox.
Note: Google Chromecast casting is only available for Viki Pass subscribers.
How to Cast Viki on Chromecast TV using Android or iOS?
First, you can find the Viki APP on the Google APP Store and the App Store. Now let’s complete the following steps.
- 1. Open the Viki app on your smartphone.
- 2. Please log in to your account.
- 3. Select a video to play. A “Cast icon” icon will appear in the upper right corner.
- 4. Select the video you want to project to your Chromecast device.
- 5. After successful projection, the icon color will change.
- 6. The video will now be projected onto your device.
- 7. If you want to stop the casting, click the “Cast icon” and tap on “Stop Casting.”
Note: In the smartphone app, you need to have the Viki Pass to enable the Chromecast feature. You have to pay to use it. Otherwise, you won’t be able to Cast Viki content onto your Chromecast device.
How to use Viki Chromecast on PC
- 1. Open viki.com in the browser of your PC device and select Login to your account.
- 2. Select the video you want to play
- 3. During video playback, click Customize and control Google Chrome in the upper right corner of the screen.
- 4. Select Cast.
- 5. Click Sources, drop down, and select Cast Tab.
- 6. Select the Chromecast cast video you want.
- 7. When the Cast is complete, you will find a blue Cast icon at the top of your browser.
- 8. Now, the video will be cast to your Chromecast. If you want to stop the casting, click the “Cast icon” and click on the “Chromecast device“.
Note: The video player itself has a Cast icon, if you want to use the Cast icon for projection then you need to subscribe to Viki Pass. Can be used.
What if Viki Chromecast doesn’t work?
- 1. First, you need to know that you must be a Viki Pass user to make the Cast icon visible to you. If you have recently switched to Viki Pass, you will need to exit the Viki application and log back in.
- 2. Reinstall the application and select Restart.
- 3. Check whether the network of your router is normal.
- 4. Make sure your smart device and Chromecast device are connected to the same network.
Does Viki Pass allow access to region-restricted content or subtitles?
Viki Pass subscriptions do not include access to region-restricted content.
Also, Viki’s subtitles are contributed by our team of enthusiastic contributors. it may take some time for each video to be captioned in all languages.
Viki Chromecast Review
Viki is a great application. You need a subscription to watch everything without ads. The main language of promotion is Chinese, which has a large number of Asian TV movies and so on. It can only show part of it. Translate subtitles. You cannot customize your favorite programs. I bought their paid membership, and sometimes it’s a little slow. But, there are things I like to watch. I’ve been using Viki Pass until I’ve chosen a good IPTV service.
But, if you want to check out more live content, sports events, TV movies, etc. you look for a stable IPTV service. Of course, this is only an alternative to Viki.
About Viki FAQ
Is it worth paying for Viki?
If Viki has a lot of your favorite TV movies, Viki is worth paying for.
Is viki.com a market for movies and shows?
Yes, viki.com offers movies and shows for the Asian market. But it covers many different Asian countries under one Android app.
What does Viki Plus include?
Viki Plus includes Viki exclusive, distant that and selected fixings. You can find the standard label in the program. Also to all the shows planned by STANDARD, PLUS includes KOCOWA shows, live shows, movies, and more.
Need to use a VPN on Viki? Is it safe on Firestick?
As long as Viki is not restricted in your region, you can view your confidant’s favorite content without a VPN. But if you want to watch it on Viki com/Firetv, then you use the best Pure VPN.viki.com available through the Amazon App Store. depending on your country and region.
What if the Viki application doesn’t work on Firestick?
You can solve all problems on the Viki application with basic troubleshooting.
Is Chromecast Rakuten Viki free?
Access to viki.com is free and ad-free. But to have the Chromecast option, you must subscribe to a Viki Pass.
Is Rakuten Viki the same as Viki?
In December 2010, Viki exited the beta phase of its software and made its services available to the general public. It was purchased by Rakuten in 2013.
How do I pay for Viki Pass?
Viki Pass accepts charge financial cards, debit cards, prepaid cards, VISA, MasterCard, American Express, JCB, and more…
Now that you have read how to create using Viki, you can immediately enjoy watching the most popular dramas from China, Japan and Korea, including Penthouse, Hotel Del Luna, What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim, unlock my boss, Lighter and Princess Dress.
If you are more selective in your live entertainment requirements and want to see more live channels from around the world. sports channels, TV movies, and so on. Well, you use OTV IPTV, they offer free 24-hour testing!